Vision and Mission (CMMA)
A leading center of communication and media media studies through instruction, research and service to the community. Guided by the Lasallian mission of teaching minds, touching hearts and transforming lives, the department seeks to form competent and ethically sound communication and multimedia professionals who are committed to the pursuit of truth, justice and peace in the service of the community, Church and nation.
In pursuit of this vision, the department commits itself into:
- Providing faculty members with the opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Delivering a relevant and innovative system of instruction.
- Creating a stimulating environment in which students' creativity can find effective expression
- Advancing media and communication studies through research.
- Developing and maintaining a sustainable community extension program.
- Establishing industry and academic partnerships and linkages.
4217, Philippines Tel. No. (63) (43) 756 5555 loc. 269 Fax No. (043) 756-3117 Mobile: 0927.913.3832 (Globe) 0929.765.9808 (Smart) firstname.lastname@example.org